Monday, May 7, 2007

Show ME the Money


I am not much of a gambler but the new Michigan raffle has me hooked......introducing Super Raffle! Better get yours while they are HOT! only 250,000 tickets will be sold. I know $50 is alot for the average person to lay down on a lottery ticket but the odds are awesome. So cut back on your Starbuck Lattes, your Payless Shoes, your un-necessary trips to the salon to paint your toes, and pony up for a ticket! Heck maybe you could pick a friend or two to pitch in on a ticket and split the winnings. My boss and I went 50/50.
I don't want to be a single mom in the red anymore. After reading this article it was refreshing to know I am not the only one in a financial crisis. I just want to get a hold of my life again, a million could help in a big way! I want to start putting away more money so that I can afford to take Morgan on nice vacations and still have enough for her college education.
Good Luck, be sure to leave your address for post cards if I choose to let you know where I will be on vacation June 19.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know very few people who don't live in the red...I wish I was one of them, but alas....