Friday, May 4, 2007

If I only had a brain


Meet my soon to be ex-husband not your average Joe.................................> not what you were expecting?? Hum, me neither took me over 12 years to figure it out. You would think I was the one who went to Oz for a brain! Leaves we wondering are all men like him?? Do they all lack a certain brain? He seems to forget I was with him for all those years and I can tell when he is lying or when he wants to get out of something.

Just a quick note he reeeeaaally wants to be a good dad, he just doesn't know how. Shame on him for not wanting to repair his marriage and share in his daugthers life on more than a part time level. But he is the one who decided he doesn't want to come home to a marriage he is un-happy in for the sake of a child. (yep that is what he says, but he still loves me and will do anything for me) HHHHMMMM!WTF?

This week I had a gliche in my babysitting set-up, and I have had more than one consecutive week where I had to juggle things around, no big deal. Ex-husband who we will refer to as SD(sperm donor) because I just don't like saying ex-husband for the fact that husband is in the title and as far as I am concerned he doesn't deserve the title after his continued dis-respect to me. SD watches baby twice(t&f) a week and any other times it is like pulling teeth(but he wants me to live my life and get time for myself) and he never calls on weekends (because she is 6 months old and he can't talk directly to her, but when she is old enough he will call all the time, just wait) Yeha I am not holding my breathe! When SD called yesterday in the AM he was sick with what he calls the flu(when in actuality it is an upset stomach that he likes to milk) he was going to the doctor and after he was going to pick up baby at his mom's so I did not have to drive across town to get her, but I was thinking don't do me any favors I don't need her sick with your flu, and it did not bother me to drive across town, because that is what I do on thursdays. I told him do not pick her up go home and rest. Well he watches baby fridays and by thurs afternoon he felt even more sick and did not think he could watch baby on friday after rest. So I looked around for sitters and I found some and I was going to accomodate his illness until......I get a call from my friend who happens to have seen him playing softball at 9pm at night. Well I knew I smelt a liar! If he is so sick why is he not in bed! I try to call him at least 3 times to see if he was going to watch his daughter the next morning? No answer. Finally at 11pm almost 3 minutes into my r.e.m. sleep he calls(sounds as if he is in a bathroom because of the echo) and says that he is still really sick did I find anyone? So I said NO and see you in the morning.....all while thiking you no good lying sack of shit who is standing in a bathroom at the ball diamonds with a beer in one hand and a sorry excuse for manhood in the other while clutching the phone to his ear pressed against his shoulder and trying to get me to believe he is sick. Well momma don't play and you will take your responsibilty seriously and watch my baby tomorrow. You have all weekend to rest and have your trailor park nurse take care of your stomach ache.
So he is at my house now watching my baby, as well he should!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right girl! Get it out!! He is a no good liar..and no good at lying! Did he forget that my husband & I are softball junkies? I actually almost ran right into his skank (and yes that is the nicest word I could think of) ...maybe I should have and knocked her ass right over! I doubt that she would have pushed back!! BUT I am a mom and I had my son in one hand...so I let her be for now..........

Anonymous said...

God he is a JA! Seriously, you have all this responsibility and love for your daughter...and there he is. Slime on the bottom of a gym shower flip flop.
Someday he will really be sad that he was not part of her life. Too bad for him- stupid flip flop slime.

K said...

flip flop slime!!! I love it... FFS will be my new name for SD too, hope you don't mind I hone in on your cleverness lucky mom.