Friday, May 11, 2007

So sometimes SD does nice things...



So this morning I woke to Morgan yelling DA-Da-GA-DA-Da-Da, followed by the blowing of raspberries...much to my dismay her first words are DA and not MA!! But I keep thinking she is to young and she doesn't know any better. If I was to take a survey 8 out of 10 babies probably say DA as their first words RIGHT???? I am sure I have done nothing to piss her off at such young an age, I worship the ground the baby kicks and screams on. It is what is and I love to listen to her babble even if it is about her absent 5 days a week DA!!
Well today she is with her DA-Da and I dressed her in an outfit bought by her Uncle Jason ready to cheer on the home team tonight. GO WINGS!! I think SD digs it too, for those of you who don't know he is a big sports nut(would explain the years of negliect as a husband,sorta). Anyway she looks bored to death of SD's constant baby talk but is still cute!

3 comments:

JPS said...

Happy Mothers Day!! What a great site!!

Anonymous said...

"da" is much easier for babies to say than "ma". Does that help? ;p)

K said...

Morgan is really trying to say "Duh" to her dad. She already has attitude towards him. She's wondering why he would leave the beautiful mommy lady who showers her with love and affection and feeds her and changes her and wakes up for her and worries about her every noise.... DO NOT!!!! I repeat DO NOT MAKE A SIGN FOR HIM....