Thursday, June 7, 2007

I have been BITTEN!

This could be trouble people, finally a fashion line that is affordable and cute!!! Sarah Jessica Parker loved her in Sex and the City with her fashion forte' has now created a clothing line called BITTEN. You can find BITTEN at Steve & Barry's Sportwear stores. This is why it is so dangerous people, they just opened a Steve & Barry's in the mall around the corner from work. So I spent my lunch 1/2 hour trying to decide which top I liked best and trying on shoes, and unlucky for me my lunch is only 1/2 hour or I would have bought jeans, and a cute black dress, a new jean jacket, and please stop me..................or not I don't have to spend my whole paycheck buying a new outfit. All the items in the BITTEN line are under $20!! YES $20!! shoes $9.98! fashion t-shirts $7.98, cute little black dress $14.98!! I bought in just a 1/2 hour a black skirt, shoes, and 4 shirts for $54! I still have money for formula and diapers and a new dress for Morgan!!!

Thanks SJP! Who knew BITTEN could feel so good!!!! Because SJP says so!! Peace OUT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you just catching up with your Oprah's that are on TIVO? I think you are...they had her on a week or so introducing that line and it looks real cute!!

Morgan's Mom said...

oh it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! I can't wait to go back! And yes I did catch up on my Oprah, but I did watch this one right away cause I like SJP, and was so excited to hear about clothing line. It just opened TODAY!