Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This is the part where I poke my eye out.

Work has been slow lately, for me anyway. I have things to do just not things I want to do. The hours seem like days and when a task comes along that requires little or no effort I milk it for every minute I can. How can I stop this cycle without asking for more responsibility, and biting myself in my own ass and not be able to handle it when work picks up again??!!
In the meantime I have created a pictures file of Morgan and she is now a slide show at my computer desk, with the exception of a few photos of my nephew who has the cutest darn smile I could not resist adding him in the collection too. I mean just look a the little whipper snapper!!
I was going to create a post about my "up-north" trip to northern MI but there are photos I wanted to include and they have not been downloaded yet.
I guess it just isn't work that is plan out dull for me it is just life in general. Without sounding like Eeyore, I need a little kick. Maybe I should create one of those personal pages on myspace and try to conjore up more friends, but that would require some actual invitation that sounds as if I would be a person of interest to hang out with and frankly I just don't have the energy for it right now. OoooHoooo bother........
So welcome to the post of a hundred **sighs**
Say what time is it now??? Yep still have to pretend I like what I am doing right now, oh the phone wonder who that could be....perhaps they would like to carry on a conversation that requires a little more than a comment on the beautiful weather we are having.
Please forgive me I am sure tomorrow will be better, till then does this place have a bar?

3 comments:

K said...

A bar at work??? Why don't we start our own company around that idea?

Anonymous said...

Think of all the overtime we'd put in!

Morgan's Mom said...

You two may be on to something here...lucky come up with a job description, and k you come up with the way we can fund our new positions, in the mean time I will do the recruiting.