Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Black Friday

I took a little break from browsing other people's blogs to head over here, wouldn't you know I do remember I have this place.
I am a little excited to say I may try out this "black friday" shopping extravaganza that is plaguing the news and flooding the papers with adds on "door buster savings" and "early bird specials"!! Call me crazy but if the sweet child of mine gets me up at 4 am one more time I am challenging her to an coffee overloaded filled shopping experience with people who stand in long lines to get their FREE DVD player with a purchase of a Dora or SpongeBob Square Pants TV, $25.00 toaster ovens, $3.99 kids games, and $3.00 slippers with fa-la-la-la holiday music playing in the back round!! I'll show her. Only I fear the risk of being attacked by her whining, over stimulated temper that would strike just when we got up to the check-out line!"Ba-Ba-MAMA-WHHHAAAA" give me my cheerios biyatch, how dare you challenge me!!!!!
Happy Shopping!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T DO IT!!! It's not worth the hassle, & is insane on SO many levels.

K said...

you couldn't pay me to go anywhere on that Friday...

The 311 Boys Mom said...

I do it every yeaR!!!

I'll be lined up at KOHL's at 3:45am!!!

I also have a hockey Tournament I need to be on the road for by 11:30am, Friday!!

Its' soooo fun--BLAck Friday, I love it!

Get an Orange Juice & a a muffin & a water...you'll need it!!!

The 311 Boys Mom said...

FYI--OJ for the sugar levels, water, for hydration & muffin, because THERE WILL BE LONG LINES!!!

& it will all keep Miss Morgan Happy-----ONLY brin a purse--leave the diaper bag in the car---bring a big purse, diaper & wipes, the other 3 tings & 1 toy for her---you can occupy her with the stuff in the store---& if you dont' want it give it to the cashier......

I'm an old pro---but I havne't taken a kid in years---I don't ahve the ime or patience for that--its pretty fast paced......jsut a heads up!