Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just in case you wonder

I shaved my legs this morning for the first time in well let's just say awhile. By doing this annoying as if woman don't have enough to do in the grooming department task, I told myself I would not wait this long again or I would have to get out the gardening shears to trim them up a bit before spending all this time at this early in the morning for who? what? where? Oh never mind just make a mental note need to shave more often do not wait so long!
Hope your day is going well and if you want to stop by and check out my legs......stand in line and bring money legs this smooth can only be seen in Glamour Magazine after they spray paint them a couple times!!

1 comment:

K said...

shaving your legs is overrated... when I was dating Napoleon Dynamite I would shave everytime I thought I might see him... it was stupid! And never worth it.