Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I need a Man....

......particularly one that knows about cars and how to properly pressure test a vehicle without busting hoses and gaskets. One who can properly access the situation I am having with my vehicle without me being offended by telling me that he can not tell me what is wrong because of such test I can not afford right now! Also if I could have a second man to properly adjust the water pressure in my house so I don't get a blast of air(which scares the shit out of me every.time.) when I turn on the bathroom sink. Perhaps KWal you can send over your plumber when you are finished with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle...please see my email about the Jeep and I also have a plumber friend that would most likely look at your water problem and give you an idea of what the problem is. Get a hold of me :)

Annette