Friday, January 4, 2008

Group Hug

If you know me you know I love my friends and their friends and their extended families. I have invited myself into circles of friends where they never really knew that they needed me in the first place. I have a way of just plain out liking people. I give way more people the benefit of the doubt and end up getting screwed sometimes, but hey that's just because I gave you a chance you blew it now go play in traffic. I do have a knack for knowing who my friends are and who are just acquaintances after many years of assuming people were nice. For a person who did not want alot of friends in school I have grown to have alot of friends in my adult years. Most of my friends I can count on and rely on to be there if I just make a phone call.
Now that we have the sappy part all out in the open, I have a friend her name is dr.Bray and she needs my help and yours. After all I did turn her over to this blogging world the least I can do is send her some followers. She is a friend who has been around me before the rise and fall of Seinfeld and will be around for alot longer. I am asking you to visit her blog and entertain her with your ideas and please be nice she has a great dane who will stare you down eye to eye and a beagle who will lick your toes, not to mention a toddler who is not afraid to go full out Wiggles on your ass. I am NOT even kidding! I know some of my friends who read my blog may relate to her personal story but even if you don't a word of encouragement would go a long way. She is really nice and don't let the over-achiever thing scare you, she has strong values and is not afraid to tell you how it is without all the whip cream topping and never forgets the cherry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

>>H U G<<
I Love you too Michelle!