Monday, January 14, 2008

Stalker II

Let me begin by telling you how overwhelmed I was after posting the previous blog. WHEW!!! I thought you all left and suddenly there you all were in full force and support for whatever I was going to do with the options. So Thank You, thank you very much.
Now for the turn of events that took place in the past 72 hours since we last met. I have a good friend who missed her calling as a P.I. and if ever she sees the need to change out of her current job I am so going to write her resume. Really maybe it wasn't all that but the girl has me convinced. Anyway I gave her some past information and she was able to track down back round info and the address I am sure is the current residence. So we as a team her and I were going to take a drive-by (in the most innocent of ways) past the house that is within driving distance of her home. It was either that or I was taking my baby for a stroller ride in the neighborhood but we agreed that the weather was a dead give away(30'-overcast grey day). As Saturday would un-fold the SD came by to pick-up the baby for the over-night stay but felt it was not a good idea because he and his live in were fighting. Which turned out OK because he ended up fixing my washing machine (that only created more friction at his home front) and went on his merry way. The plans were changed since I had my baby I could not participate but my friend P.I.(who will remain anonymous for security reasons) decided she would follow through...(insert pink panther music now)! Sometime later I received a phone call detailing the home and it was For Sale (a clue, a clue, for all you Blue's Clues watchers, for the rest of you roll with it)! The P.I. gave me real estate info without picture mail to my cell phone because her husband whom was in the car at the time felt it was an insane gesture, (removed for witness protection)and because I don't have internet at home currently she said she would check when she got home. I almost took off running to the neighbors to use their computer but felt it was a bit over the edge so I plotted to work on it this morning. P.I. continued her investigation when she got home to come up clueless on finding info of the home, but she has not searched for homes on-line before so I had to help her in that department and found the home this morning, and to be sure sent her the link to be sure it was the home she saw. It was indeed the home she drove past and the pics would indicate the presence of a baby in the home. Which I would assume not everyone is in the same situation as me, and leads me to believe that a family has been created, and I do not want to intrude. So I have decided to leave well enough alone and not pursue the "friend" I once knew and had fun with, as one I let get away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.k. My 2 cents. In Ohio real estate ownership is listed through our county auditor. Anywho, since you have the address, you can probably find out whose name the deed on the house is in...i.e. if there's a wife attahced.

Kellie Bray said...

True....here in MI you can go to the city's home page and look up the address under assessing and go to property data...unless it is in Oakland County...that is a little tougher some times. But beware, if one person has bad credit, there may only be one name on the title. My neighbor has only her name on the title and she is married (I had my name added to the title, but I am not responsible for the Mtg.! Now that's the way to do it!!)

Kellie Bray said...

For Clinton Twp. , you can go to their home page and put in the address and even just the street name and it will tell you how much we paid for our house and if we pay our taxes and who is on the title...as well as show you pictures (Eddie is getting out of his old explorer on that website...too funny!!)

Anonymous said...

See, Dr. Bray has the knowledge going on.

The 311 Boys Mom said...

could be selling for Divorce.

Call the AGENT & ask info. . . .usually they give it up;

I'd HAVE to dig a little deeper. . .