Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bitter Sweet Valentine

I can not lie today sucks, but only because I am single! Valentine's Day a time for lovers to express their "love" for one another by bearing gifts and cards. Red and Pink hearts fill the air along with the smell of red roses and chocolate creations that beg to be eatin, but not this year not by ME. I am on a anti-Valentine celebration, if I am miserable about love everyone else reading this blog should be too. So without further a due I will turn the floor over to msn.inside music, Kelli Congelli put together the top "I HATE LOVE" songs of all time, with a short description of life without love. My personal anthem Alanis Morissette-"You Oughta Know". I can remember screaming at the top of my lungs when my first long term relationship ended, oh so long ago. It makes me laugh that Adam Sandler made the list for his rendition of love "Somebody Kill Me" in The Wedding Singer! My marriage failure song would have to be Chris Daughtry-Over You which did not make the list, but it is listened to on a high level in the car.Dear Valentine Celebrater,
Before you assume I am a heartless bitch and have given up on love don't not worry I have not lost faith. Eventually I will come around and find away to celebrate the day love have made just not this year. So I hope you get fat from eating the heart shaped Reese's cup and get a paper cut opening that love letter. I am going to take this kleenex box over here and continue poking needles into the voo-doo doll of SD.
Hugs & Kisses, Morgan's Mom

2 comments:

K said...

how do you really feel about it?

The 311 Boys Mom said...

to make you feel a little better, I'll get what i got for Christams from my husband.

NOTHING.

same as everyother holiday.

BUT I bought myself a GARMIN 205 (for running) & my dad go tme flowers (as usual) & Parker made me a heart, that is really a cirlce.

Did you know -realize- Brandon will be 16 next month?? meaning we've been outta school 17 years. 17 yrs michelle. . . .HoW did that happen???

OH & I've gained 3 bs (so i'm ALOT -more-now) & can run just over 5 miles non-stop. . . . again, makes no sense.....could be eating a white package of Chips ahoy (one of the 2 in the blue package). . . . guess I'll have to work on that