Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dear Influenza,

We need to break up today, no seriously I don't think we are right for each other. You give me this nausea feeling in my stomach that has lasted 48 hours and I have nothing to get in return.( I can't even expect a baby in 9 months) So it would be great if you could move out and take the pounding headache with you. Tonight I want to get some rest without you waking me up every couple hours to remind me to use the bathroom. I have a baby that has an unbelievable concept of time and she only gives me so much time to clean the house and get some sleep, I don't need you begging me for your time.
Just another note it seems you and I do not share the same interest in food, by that I mean, what is so bad about a cheeseburger, small fry and medium coke?? I have tried to pacify you with saltine crackers and dry toast for two days, and the thanks I get for a lousy cheeseburger is yet another trip to the throne! just great....A woman must eat a sensible lunch every once in awhile. I will hand it to you, you did trim about five pounds of unwanted weight in the hip region the last two days, so you were good for one thing. More than I can say for SD.
As for the rest of it I am done, hands in the air, D-O-N-E! So pack your shit (no pun intended) and get out! I expect you to be gone by Friday when I have no responsibility to a child and I can go get a haircut that is long over due. Perhaps have a drink and pick up someone new, someone tall, handsome, and can give to me what you can't.

Love, Morgan's Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so poetic.

Anonymous said...

Like SD is actually going to come through on Friday. Right. you are poetic and nuts.