Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Friday night life

As I sat at the dining room table Friday night to sort through the receipts retrieved from the inside of my purse that have accumulated over 12 weeks, and have caused much stress to myself trying to put my wallet back in the same position it nested before. Stress that I am sure on the next trip to the grocery store would have had me dropping to my knees on the floor and with much agrevation causing me to dump the contents of the purse out screaming "I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE"!! Where I am sure would lead to some sort of trip to the looney bin and stripped of my parental rights. I decided to get a handle on the situation(that is me always thinking ahead). As I un-wrinkled pieces of paper and outdated coupons I noticed my boss's credit card. The credit card that I forgot to give him Friday after I picked up lunch for the office. Being the responsible person I am I texted messaged him to let him know I had the card;

me - I have your visa see you monday
boss - I'll be watching the bill for any charges made to Danny's**inserted to explain to those who don't know(a male review nightclub, which was popular in the 90's, I don't even know if it is still open, and will not search for it on the internet because I am pretty sure boss is tracking my web-activity)
me - If they have child care I am there!

Monday morning I return the boss his credit card and he says the guys on my bowling team were confused "She's taking her kid to a strip club??""she must be desperate!" Obviously they don't know my sense of humor, or the fabulous life I was leading that night at the dining room table in my yoga pants (used for lounging) with a beer figuring out my bills! yeha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your boss has the hots for you.

Single?

Anonymous said...

Bowling on a Friday night? He's gotta be single...

Morgan's Mom said...

the boss is NOT single neither are any of his friends!