Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am so gullible

I have a guilty pleasure of reading my daily horoscope. Sometimes it is true to words and other times it makes no sense at all. But today, today my friends someone is pullin my leg and should have warned me to fix my hair and wear a little more make-up or some lucky bastard is gonna love me for who I AM!!!...behold today's horoscope;

A neighbor or relative whom you haven't spoken to for a while might suggest that you attend a social event together, dear Capricorn. Make the time for it, as it could open up doors for you that you wouldn't normally expect. Relationships of all kinds should be going especially well, and this includes romance. If you're involved, expect to grow closer. If you aren't currently involved, don't be surprised if someone new and exciting comes into your life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh. look out girl!

Anonymous said...

I don't really count as a "neighbor" but you can meet us at Muldoon's for the Wings game if you'd like. LOTS a LOOKERS hanging around THAT place.

Could be your lucky day

The 311 Boys Mom said...

OMG!!

I LOVE THIS......AND I want a boy to want me too!!!

Kellie Bray said...

I was going to tell you to come over because we are playing cards at our house. There would be 1 or 2 cute single guys there.