Friday, May 9, 2008

One in A BazillionMillion......

I searched and searched the internet for a touching poem or set of words that would sound as if they came from my own heart but nothing really grabbed me. After searching for over an hour I thought well shit I can come up with something so here is your Mother's Day gift from me(don't say I never gave you anything);
My Friend the Mother

You made a choice to be a Mother,
a superwoman like no other.
Sweet innocent child you adore,
the one you swear will one day soar.
Your beautiful child sent from above,
the one who just peed on your living room rug.
Your days are long with no sleep,
for your ears now hear every peep.
No one said it would be easy,
but to look at their smile is so pleasing.
A Mother's job is never done,
so God created wine for fun.
Everyday with your child is a gift,
the love in your heart will never shift.

Happy Mother's Day to you my friend,
I am to busy a card I will not send!

You didn't know I wrote poetry?? HUH wait til Father's Day that should be a good one! With lots of love from one Mother to the Other may your day be filled with much happiness and less poopy diapers and runny noses. XOXOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FAntastic. Well done. I Knew you were a wonderful writer. Did the guy with the book deal every write back to you? pickle head

Anonymous said...

back at ya baby!!!!!!!!!!~bffa