Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where did you get that?

Have you ever felt like you have been beat up without an actual fight?

If you had a glance at my leg I have four huge bruises in various spots. I can't recall where I was injured. Not to mention the bruise on my hip bone area to the left of my stomach, feels like the injury I sustaind when I last tried to slip and slide(I think I was 12)!

These type of bruises at sometime must have hurt like a bitch, the only thing I can think happened was I totally blacked out. Maybe it was the day I had that glass of wine???

2 comments:

Kellie Bray said...

I did the slip n slide last year....I think I saw my neighbors packing their stuff and shaking their heads after that....go figure!

Anonymous said...

Yea what gives, I have a nice black hip bruse also with no clue where I got it. Maybe we blacked out together and went knocking down fences or something??? tmp