Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who do you think you are?

It has been over a year since I spent a good quality weekend with my girlfriends up north. Good times are just hard to forget. Although it was a short trip to Oscoda a one night trip we shared many beers and many more laughs with just four of us in a quiet cabin off US23. It wasn't until my recent trip to a Poison concert I remembered this; NO I did not ask for his phone number, and at first I thought he might kick my ass. (at this time I ask that the younger audience members of this blog shut it down immediately, if you continue to read the alarm will sound and your parents will be notified and pissed for spreading a virus in the computer and the contents can not be erased from your computer history, now go play outside, for the rest of you open at your own risk)!
Girls you know who you are this ones for you................WITH LOVE!

The evening started winding down on the one night of our trip and the slap happy frenzy of four women went off without a hitch, slurred words, many potty breaks and if you believe this we cuss like sailors, drank more than our share, and still made it to bed on time. I am not even sure how the phrase(with love) started and I am blaming it on the beer I lost through the cup coozy on the W cabin floor! The phrase(with love) eventually made it on the back of the vehicle we were traveling in where it stayed for the remainder of the trip, all 4 hrs home.

I will not forget that trip not so long ago, where I was reminded by Diva to not start my weeping over being away from my baby one night,
and K that we are NOT to old to pee in the woods, but are to old when we love to clean toilets,
and KT reminded me that women can fill boats with gas too!!
You girls are my rocks, I wouldn't leave you cause "I'm Rick James Bitch!" and you make such wonderful stories!!

1 comment:

K said...

That was an amazingly fun weekend... and we got a good nights sleep too! LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!