Thursday, October 9, 2008

MIss January

I'm a sucker for a celebrity sighting. So when my brother called last night to say they were filming a movie in front of his house I didn't believe him. I told him he had to send me some proof. As I grilled him for information about how he knew it was a movie? He then asks me how often have I seen an old delivery truck driving down his street with a hot dog on top of it and a film crew with large lights? Coming from the neighborhood where my brother currently lives, not often, I mean never... especially one with FAG GOT written on the side of it.

Apparently a movie called "Miss January" staring Kim Cattrall and Brian Dennehy has been filming in the Wayne County area. Although it is highly doubtful that Kim or Brian will be walking into the local liquor store for a lottery ticket. I thought how cool to have Hollywood literally one house away from someone I know. My brothers house could be on the big screen, who knew. The house on the left is my brothers neighbor the hotel is on the right.

4 comments:

K said...

The other day on the way to work, I saw them filming a movie in Plymouth, I wonder if this was the same?

Kellie Bray said...

I can't believe that motel is still open after all of these years.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the "daily rates" advertisement...

Anonymous said...

MI is just bursting with movie crews. Across the street from Steve's work this summer, they made a movie "the man who bought too much food". I kid you not. I forget who steve said was staring in it but it was a real production. Every day for nearly two weeks he came home with odd stories about the crew. tmp