Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Meandering #17

I need one more day of rest and a maid to recover from the most exciting two year old birthday party I have ever been to. I am not just saying that because it was Morgan's big day, but I honestly think everyone had a great time. If they didn't they are all lying!! In fact there was a time I looked at the clock and said wow we still have another hour to go, all the presents were open, the cake was being enjoyed and there was still food left.
So hey the party was TERRIFIC and my baby was HAPPY!! No one got hurt and I was successful in sending each child home with either a sugar high or a jumping induced crash to sleep car ride home! For some photos click on my flicker over there on the right.
For now I have to go to work, bummer I know cause you really want to hear more about the bounce house, the cake, the new pots and pans and more play food than streamers right.??!!
See you soon.

5 comments:

K said...

I love the flickr pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

It was an excellent partay!! xoxo A

Kellie Bray said...

Sorry I couldn't be there. Eddie & Nicholas represented!

Anonymous said...

You are a rocken momma. How fun for Morgan. she looks so adorable in poka-dots!!! I am glad the day was great for you and are no longer a hipricrite but wise beyond your years. You know what is best for your home!!! tmp

Anonymous said...

DAMN THE MAN!!! Flickr is blocked here at work- I am sure the pics are great!!