Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More like a slip & slide....

I think you should all go over and see dr. Bray and give her a big HUG!! She spent the last 13 hours giving birth to a new son named Lukas Kelly! I do not have all the details but I know that Lukas was born just after 8pm this evening and weighed around 5lbs 7oz. So far everyone is healthy and doing well keep them in your prayers. I guess dr. Bray developed a pretty serious infection and is now being treated with antibiotics. You can learn more about her story on her blog, and the journey she has been on with this little one. The things we do for our kids, she is an awesome will of strength, determination, and patience. Welcome Lukas and Congrats to Kellie, Eddie and Nicholas, LOVE you all!
Hey you gotta check this video out............
I took this of Morgan tonight, notice her smarter than the average 23 month old I know that camera is on and will not perform no matter how much I try to coax her. Little stinker! Enjoy and if I sound like that for real......I know why I will remain single for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Kellie Bray said...

Thanks for thinking of me. Lukas & I are doing better. He is not out of the woods yet...but we are optimistic. Thanks for being a great friend!

Anonymous said...

I can't get the video to play, but as always, she looks like a cutie!

Anonymous said...

loved the quick vid. Smart smart girl, comes from a smart tech mommy. tmp