Friday, February 27, 2009

HORTON

Can you hear it, feel it, taste it, smell it??? I took a peek at my calendar for next month and right there, right on the 20th of March is a promise of Spring!! YES Spring the time of year to start a new! And wouldn't you know it only eight days after the beginning of Spring I will be moving into a new place to start a new OH the irony! I know what your thinking she is smoking something over there cause she just posted two days in a row and now this!!
Has anyone seen Horton Hears a Who? The movie I had to put a stop to cause I can only take so much Who's cause the noise, noise, noise(insert vision of The Grinch with the dizzy eyes and the drums beating over his head)......for five weeks straight chattering in your ear while your daughter watches the movie from the backseat of the car, will put anyone in a loony bin, or make me compare the notion of Spring.The scene that makes me laugh goes something like this one of the animals in the jungle is carrying around a clover with a make believe world and the animal says...."My world is magical and beautiful, we eat rainbows and poop butterflies" and Horton replies "that's wonderful in an odd sort of way""uh-ha"
Now that I think of it the anticipation of Spring is kinda like Horton Hears a Who, I know it is there some of us don't and until it screams " WE ARE HERE!!" no one is going to believe it.
If you haven't watched the movie I suggest you go rent it, it really is fun some adult humor too. I won't be ruining it for you if I tell you there is a boob reference more than once, if you like that sort of thing, and the only reason I would have picked up on it is because my brother mentioned it. That and the thought of 96 daughters and one son sharing one bathroom made me giggle a little. Oh that Dr. Seuss he really knows how to entertain.
Oh and I hope you enjoy the new header it makes me feel warm, hope it brings you the same.

1 comment:

Kellie Bray said...

2 days in a row......YIPPEE
We have Horton and we love it!