Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The mind of My two year old

It perplexes me yet it is so simple the minds of babes. In conversation over a sippy cup of milk this morning while laying in bed, me trying to determine what turtleneck I was going to squeeze my freezing body into, and listening to the dog BARK. Morgan looked at me as I sighed in discuss to the barking, always barking, barking at we don't know what DOG.
me - *hard sigh* why dog, what can you possibly be barking at it is 5:30 in the morning!
morgan - Cujo barking
me - yeah baby she is, what do you think she is barking at?
morgan - the water
me - your probably right, does that make her crazy?
morgan - makes Mommy crazy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh, Morgan has a lot to learn about what makes a mama crazy. if you're like me, it's everything...

Anonymous said...

The water? Don't be a water hater GND.

What's wrong with the water? Did SD piss in it?