Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anonymous Stalker

A few things get me kinda weird when writing in this blog. Perhaps you may feel the same or not depending on how you air out your dirty laundry on your own blog.
I would like to express my true feelings sometimes by using a few cuss words here and there. Then I get taken back and wonder if I offend anyone when doing so, I should not feel that way, this place is my freedom of speech, but I feel perplexed. If people get offended by my comments they really don't need to keep reading right?
Then there is the fact that I can't remember who I gave my blog info to and who might be reading it, so I have to repress talking about certain people or events that happen, for the sake of their own embarrassment. Being a good Christian I really shouldn't be talking about people anyway right?
Then there is the people that I don't even know who may stumble across this blog and stalk me. Why anyone would get that notion to stalk an old broad with who doesn't shave everyday is beyond me. Every once in awhile I get an anonymous comment in regards to my post on the day of my divorce. At first I thought it was just someone joking around with me so I just blew it off. But after the second time I was like huh, is this anonymous really serious?? Then the third time oh boy?? To clear the air Mr. Anonymous from somewhere not in America.....YES 13 is definitely to young and uh 14 does not make you older, and the reason you do not have back hair is because you are 14. Our love will not prevail under any circumstance, not even if I was one of those school teachers who date their students. I am sorry I will only be dating men in their 30's or 40's who have a little more experience in the relationship department, a drivers license, credit, a pot to piss in, and who live a little closer to my home. I do hope you understand where I am coming from, with your 14 years of wisdom I am sure you will move on. This is not the first heart break you will endure in your young life, perhaps you will have better luck finding a girl on myspace, facebook, or try the next high school dance. This just isn't the right time for you and I, farewell young lad. My patient heart waits for someone much older and maybe I should reconsider the extra hair?

4 comments:

Kellie Bray said...

Wow. I missed that whole post. I don't even remember you posting that day. Where was I? Yes, 14 is too young and maybe it is someone you know just playing a joke. If not, at least you told them it won't work!

K said...

that is very strange indeed

Anonymous said...

DAMN! SHIT! PISS! AND BITCH!
There, now you never have to worry about offending any of your readers. I've done it for you.

And really, a 14 year old. Damn Girl! You got it going on!!!

Anonymous said...

COUGAR!